Saturday 4 December 2010

dream matte mousse and dream creamy foundation comparison.

okay so i've been battiling against foundations recently so when i tried dream mattemousse foundation i fell in love but it made me break out so i thought since i liked the mouse foundation i'd try the dream creamy foundation.

dream matte mousse.
the good.

okay so the good about dream matte mousse,

  • it does look flawless when you put it on.
  • i think this gives great coverage to the skin.
  • great if you have oily skin (like me) it completely covers all the oily parts of your face.

the bad.

okay so the bad about dream matte mousse,

  • this hasn't happened to me but my friend also uses this and her skin got really try and flaky from using this.
  • if you do have dry skin already this would make it stand out even more than before you put it on.
  • maybe a bit too much coverage for the summer.

dream creamy foundation.

the good.

  • this would be good for people with really dry skin because it hydrates the skin.
  • doesn't give much coverage so good if you want a 'natural' look.

the bad.

  • NOT GOOD FOR OILY SKIN! I have oily parts on the sides of my nose and it made it look really not nice when i had it on.
  • not good coverage atall. I don't really like my freckles so i like to dim them down a bit with a good coverage foundation so this didn't meet the cut.
  • really hard to blend. (i was using my fingers so maybe better with a brush)

to me my favorite has to be the dream matte mouse. It's so much easier to put on and to take off.

hope this helped, thanks for reading<3

No comments:

Post a Comment